Buy Hydrocodone 10/500mg
What is hydrocodone 10 500?
It is in a group of drugs called narcotic pain relievers. It is a less potent pain reliever that increases the effects of hydrocodone.
It also can be used for several different functions.
Important information to follow
- Tell your doctor if you drink quite 3 alcoholic beverages per day or if you ever had alcoholic disease.You may not be ready to take medication that contains Panadol.
- Hydrocodone could also be habit forming and may be used solely by the person it absolutely was prescribed for.
- Keep the medication during a secure place wherever others cannot get to that.
- Acetaminophen and hydrocodone can cause side effects that may impair your thinking or reactions.
- Be careful while driving or while doing anything that requires you to be awake and alert.
- Tell your doctor if the drugs appears to prevent operating further in relieving your pain.
What should you do before taking this medicine?
Before taking this medicine make sure to tell your doctor if you are allergic to any drugs, or if you have:
- Asthma, COPD,apnea or alternative respiration disorders
- Liver or kidney disease
- A history of head injury or tumor
- Low blood pressure
- A stomach or intestinal disorder
- Underactive thyroid
- Addison’s disease or other adrenal gland disorder
- Curvature of the spine
- Mental illness
- A history drug or alcohol addiction.
If you have any of these addictions, you may not be able to use acetaminophen and hydrocodone, or you may need a dosage adjustment or special tests during treatment. Tell your doctor if you drink over 3 alcoholic beverages per day or if you ever had alcoholic disease.
How should you take hydrocodone?
- Take hydrocodone specifically because it was prescribed for you.
- don’t take it in larger amounts, or use it for longer than recommended by your doctor
- Follow the directions on your prescription label.
- Tell if your doctor if the medicine seems to stop working as well in relieving your pain
- an overdose of hydrocodone can cause serious harm your liver. The maximum amount of hydrocodone for adults is 1 gram (1000 mg) per dose and 4 grams (4000 mg) per day. One hydrocodone may contain up to 750 mg of acetaminophen.
- measure this medication with a special dose measurement spoon or cup.
- Drink 6 to 8 glasses of water daily to help prevent constipation while you are taking this medicine.
- raise your doctor concerning ways that to extend the fiber in your diet.
- Do not stop using hydrocodone suddenly without first talking to your doctor.
- you will got to use less and fewer before you stop the medication utterly.
What happens if you overdose?
Seek emergency medical attention if you think that you have got used an excessive amount of of this drugs.
An overdose of this medicine can be fatal.
The symptoms of overdose includes extreme state, sweating, pinpoint pupils, nausea, vomiting, dark urine, jaundice, confusion, cold and clammy skin, muscle weakness, fainting, weak pulse, slow heart rate, coma, blue lips,shallow breathing or no breathing.
What you should avoid?
This medication will cause aspect effects which will impair your thinking or reactions.
- Do not use over the counter cough, cold, allergy or pain medication without first asking your doctor or pharmacist.
- browse the label of the other medication you’re victimization to examine if it contains Tylenol.
- Avoid drinking alcohol while taking this medicine.
What are the side effects?
Get emergency medical facilitate if you have got associatey of those signs of an allergic reaction: hives; issue breathing; swelling of your face, lips, tongue, or throat.
Call your doctor quickly if you have got any of those serious aspect effects:
- Shallow breathing, slow heartbeat
- Feeling light headed, fainting
- Confusion, fear, unusual thoughts or behavior
- Problems with urination.
- Nausea, stomach pain, loss of appetite, itching, dark urine, jaundice Less serious side effects may include:
- Feeling anxious, dizzy or drowsy
- Mild nausea, upset stomach, constipation
- Headache, mood changes
- Blurred vision
- Ringing in your ears
- Dry mouth
Talk to your doctor concerning any aspect impact that appears uncommon or that’s particularly pestiferous.
What others drugs will affect hydrocodone?
Tell your doctor if you are using any of the following drugs before having this medicine:
- An MAO inhibitor
- Atropine, benztropine, Dramamine, robinul, cantil
- Bladder or urinary medications
If you are using any of these drugs, you may not be able to use hydrocodone.
Tell your doctor concerning all the prescription and over-the-counter medications you employ.
This includes vitamins, minerals, flavorer merchandise, and medicines prescribed by alternative doctors.
Do not begin employing a new medication while not telling your doctor. Remember, keep this and every one different medicine out of the reach of youngsters, never share your medicines with others, and use this medication only for the indication prescribed. Always consult your healthcare supplier to make sure the knowledge displayed on this page applies to your personal circumstances.